Hedgies Heaven.
entries profile wishlist credit



Chrome | 1280x1024 | Awesome

free hit counters visitor(s) since 27/04/12



Friday 27 April 2012
So yeah, this is Jay.

Just so you know, I changed my blog's name from The Hedgehogs Diary to Hedgies Heaven a couple of minutes ago. Bukan ape, i decided to be a little more serious about this and well, i wanted to sell pet stuff and hedgehogs on here. I've been thinking about it and i think the name The Hedgehogs Diary is waaay too personal for an online pet shop compared to Hedgies Heaven.

So yeah, my main page will basically be on this facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/HedgiesHeaven. This blog is just a supplement orang kate. Nampak official sikit la. And since my target market is Malaysians, i'm dropping the full English approach. Starting from now its R O J A K.

This blog will still be a diary though. What my pets did today, tomorrow and next week with an occasional updates on new products that i would be selling. InsyaAllah in 2 weeks time, my first product will be arriving from Thailand. Tungguuu~

p/s : I need to design my own logo, receipt, invoice, watermark and business card. Ahaks~ Over kau. Eksaited lebey aku ni. :D

Old | New