Hedgies Heaven.
entries profile wishlist credit



Chrome | 1280x1024 | Awesome

free hit counters visitor(s) since 27/04/12



Sunday 6 May 2012
Travelcage i.e Travel Bag + Tiny Cage



This will be the next product that i will bring into my online shoppe HedgiesHeaven™ . So far, baru jumpa one person yang jual bag macam ni. He/She is in Thailand. And i am afraid that i dont think he/she could speak English very well. So, susah sikit la nak import masuk Malaysia macam ni.

Doesn't matter. I'll try my best to find another supplier. Anyone who knows of somebody who sells this type of travel bag/cage please do inform me at hedgiesheaven@gmail.com. As you all know, bulk order is always  a tad bit cheaper than buying single items from oversea. I'll be sure to sell it to you for a cheaper price. ;)
searchquery:travelcage

Old | New